Saturday, January 17, 2009

Will the snow ever stop!

Well here we go again..
I think Ontario is had enough snow! It started in November and hasn't stopped! Oh sure we have a few good days. We thought we couldn't have any more snow and in December we had a warm up weekend so..what did it do? Yes it rained all weekend, sure it melted 3/4 of our snow but then people in our area where pumping their basements (yes some of us have basements!)too warm so not cold enough to snow so we got rain! Grrr..Now the snow has build up again we are not sure where we will blow it tomorrow! Today my husband went out and blew snow plus he raked our roof..ok..are you asking what is that? Well we live by lake huron so we get lake effect snow..so we can get lots of snow on our roof..so it has to be removed! OK enough of that!!! All I know we are looking forward to spring, and hope it comes soon!
Just did some cleaning that need to be done today I have to work the rest of the week! Just to let my girls know their packages are in the mail I put them in yesterday (Friday) so you should be getting your little treats then ENJOY!!
I like to watch shows that have some issues that I deal with every day. I watched a movie called Snow Cake, it was so very interesting. It was with a gal that had Autism and she had a daughter and she got killed in an accident. The theory of this story is how an adult person with Autism can deal with life and a loss of a child. We dont think they understand but they do in their own way! It was a very good movie. It is very rewarding what I do for a living, some days are easier than others!
Well enough for now hope I didn't bore you all too much..until i put another blog!
Take care~Paula

1 comment:

Amanda said...

WOW! YUCKY CRAP!!!! I won't tell you how WARM it's been here lately! Yesterday was almost 50, and it's supposed to be almost 50 again today!

Packages??? I can't wait, I love packages!