Friday, January 23, 2009

A Day off

Hello Everyone~
Yes had a day off today and it was a busy one! I had a Chiropractic appointment, that went good he thinks my back and hip are getting better! Then off to the grocery store to buy some things for supper made Chicken lasagna for supper and made a apple pie some things my hubby has requested when I have a day off!! So got them home in the fridg and off to my hair appointment to wash that gray right out of my hair!! Oh my do I feel better, something things that makes a woman feel better is color at my age!! Got home and made supper and it was a hit with hubby!! It was very nice here today..32feh or 0 celis as all Canadians here know is celis..it drives me nuts but still i know what 0 in celis is! After that I am a little lost!! So now the weather here has taken a change for the worse! The temp has dropped to -6 celis and the winds are blowing and it is starting to ssssnow...hard to say that word here..we have gotten so much!! Grr... Well tomorrow is Saturday and I have another day off!! Yeah!! The plans are to get laundry done and back to work on Sunday. Well all I hope I kept you entertained for a bit! Take care~

No comments: